CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cinnamon Pound Cake

4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 yellow butter cake mix (don't use white cake mix - it has to be butter!)
1 package instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup canola oil
1 8 oz. container sour cream (you can use reduced fat, but in my opinion, it doesn't taste the same)
4 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt pan.Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle half of the mixture in the greased bundt pan - shake it all around to coat the entire pan. Mix cake mix with pudding, oil, sour cream, eggs and other half of cinnamon/sugar mixture. Pour into pan and bake for 45 - 50 minutes until springy. Cool for 20 minutes before taking out of pan.

Recipe from: Sing For Your Supper

Review: I finally made this and it was FABULOUS! So yummy! Note that the vanilla pudding does not specify what size of instant vanilla pudding package. I used the large package. The only thing I might change when I make this again (on wednesday) is that I might just use 3/4 of the large package of instant vanilla pudding. Super easy recipe and very yummy cake!

0 comments: